A. Arrange the sentences to make a good text.
The importance of English Language
A. From the fact above, it is obvious that everybody needs to learn English to greet the global era.
B. Firstly, English is an international language. It is spoken by many people all over the world, either as a first or second language.
I personally think that English is the world’s most important language. Why do I say that?
C. Thirdly, English is a top requirement of those seeking jobs. Applicants who masters either active or passive English are more favorable than those who don’t.
D. Secondly, English is also the key which opens the doors to scientific and technical knowledge, which is needed for the economic and political development of many countries in the world.
B. Choose one the following topic. Then write an analytical exposition essay about it.
1.The importance of boosting our immune system
2. Still working during the CIVID-19
3. The best article you have ever read
4. The influence of friendship during the Pandemic
5. Homeschooling while working from home
D. Choose one of the underline words or phrases that is NOT correct.
1. Rika : What does you think about Robert?
A B C
Tina : He is kindhearted and helpful
2. Tika : How many English dictionary do you borrow from school
A B C
Jojo : Only one, ma’am.
3. Sita : She will study. That’s why she wins the competition
A B C
Kiki : Agree. She loves studying
4. Melani : Joko speaks slow, I can’t hear what he is talking
A B C
Paula : I can’t either
5. Jacob : Do you know that the popular of mobile device has
had some dangerous Consequences
Melisa : I do. Example when we text message while driving.
Baca Juga :