1. Arrange the sentences to make a good paragraph.
The President also issued regulations regarding the pandemic. Government Regulation No. 21/2020 is issued to regulate the large-scale social restrictions or PSBB and is implemented in coordination and collaboration with various parties, in accordance with statutory provisions.
In Indonesia, the first case of Covid-19 reported on March 2, 2020. After WHO declaring Covid-19 a pandemic, all the activities such as working and studying are done in homes.
However, the case of novel coronavirus keeps growing. In the end of March, the total case of this disease reaches 1528 cases. To respond to this pandemic, UNICEF has been leading efforts with the government, the World Health Organization and other partners.
Covid-19 In Indonesia Covid-19 is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered virus namely SARS-Cov-2. This virus first appears in Wuhan, China and eventually spreads in many countries, including Indonesia.
Taken from : Kompas.com
2. Read and guess what they are.
- a common illness that is caused by virus and that causes fever, weakness and pain, and breathing problems
- A shirt that short that is usually made og cottons and jeans
- A land surrounded by water and smaller than a continent
- An infectious disease caused by a newly discovered virus namely SARS-Cov-2
- A kind of insect that has a long thin body and brightly colored wings.
3. Put the verbs into the correct Simple present forms.
Kidney (a)………(be) two organs in the abdomen of vertebrates that are shaped like beans. They (b) .(make) urine-the yellow waste water that ( c) ….(come out) of urethra. They are part of urinary system. When medical professionals (d) …..(discuss) the kidneys, they typically ( e)…….(refer) to the word renal. For example, renal failure is a condition when the kidney are sick and (f) …..(not work).
4. Make a factual report text. Choose one of the topic given below.
b. Sriwijaya air sj 182
c. Technical School
Baca Juga :