Hi, students . How’s your holiday?, are you ready to study this semester?.
Awal semester ini, kalian akan belajar materi Giving Opinon. Materi ini sudah pernah saya jelaskan, bagi kalian yang tertingal, silahkan check di bawah ini :
Materi Giving Opinion kali ini, sedikit berbeda, karena bernuansa vokasi atau kejuruan. Bagi kalian siswa SMK teknik, yuk merapat.
Namun sebelum itu, yuk simak video penjelasannya berikut ini :
Opini atau pendapat adalah buah fikiran seseorang, berikut pengertian , ungkapan dan contoh kalimat asking opinion dan giving opinion.
Definition Of Asking Opinion
Asking opinion is asking what others think about something atau menanyakan pendapat orang lain tentang sesuatu.
Expressions Of Asking Opinion
There are two situations
- What do you think of …….?
- What is your opinion?
- What are you feeling about ……?
- What do you feel about …..?
- What is your idea?. etc
2. Informal Situation
- Do you have opinion of..?
- Do you have any idea?
- What is your comment?
- How about this?
- How do you think about my idea?
- Do you like that?
- Do you think it’s good?, etc
Meyske : What do you think about this digital cutting machine?
Mario : I think, it’s brand new. The type is different with the old one. It’s portable and it can cut variety material
meyske : I think so
Peter : Have you seen my job?, I have fixed brake.
John : Yes. Mr. Frans showed me yesterday at the workshop.
Peter : Do you like that?
John : I think, you are great mechanic at the future.
Peter : Thank you.
Definition Of Giving Opinion
Giving opinion is a sentence used to give opinion or tell others about what we are thinking atau sebuah kalimat yang digunakan untuk memberikan pendapat tentang sesuatu yang sedang kita fikirkan.
Expressions Of Giving Opinion
- In my opinion …..
- What I mean is …
- from my point of view ….
- As I understand ….etc
- In my opinion, brake calipers are critical to slow and stop the car
- What I mean is when you want to lay the bricks, make sure to build a level concrete foundation to support the wall.
- From my point of view, using safety before working can save us from the risks
- As I understand, polyline is to draw 2D or to combine curve (garis lengkung) (Autocad)
Task (Soal Latihan)
A. Read the statements below and respond them based on technique you have learnt.
- I think we must wear mask during the Corona virus Pandemic
- Do you have opinion about how to measure before laying bricks?
- I make bolts and weld gates without using googles, What do you think?
- She fix car battery
- The supervisor does not use theodolite to measure horizontal and vertical angles
- He does not know how to use drill
- He can draw a simple house
- The carpenter use sand paper to smoothed the surface of wood
- The teacher forget to wear safety shoes
- The woman can climb power line (tiang listrik)
B. Write in paragraph about your opinion “effectiveness of Covid-19 vaccines against the Delta variant ” what should and should not people do.
Jangan lupa kunjungi channel YouTube saya (Del Channel Ok) untuk melihat materi Bahasa Inggris yang lain.