Pada pelajaran Bahasa Inggris SMA/SMK Sederajat, teks yang pertama dibahasa pada semester pertama kleas X adalah teks deskriptive.
Tujuan pembelajaran teks deskriptive adalah :
- Disediakan beberapa kata sifat, siswa dapat menerjemakan kata-kata sifat dalam bahasa Indonesia
- Diberikan teks bacaan, siswa dapat menentukan kata-kata sifat yang terdapat dalam teks dan menganalisis struktur kalimat
- Dijelaskan tentang teks deskriptive, siswa dapat menentukan language feature teks deskriptif
- Dijelaskan simple present tense, siswa dapat membuat kaliamt
- Diberikan contoh teks deskriptive, siswa dapat menulis teks deskriptif tentang orang yang dikagumi
- Disediakan pertanyaan, siswa dapat menjawab soal berdasarkan teks
Tujuan teks deskriptive adalah teks yang menggambarkan seseorang, sesuatu, suatu tempat, seekor hewan atau benda, baik bentuk dan sifatnya.
What is descriptive text?
Descriptive is a kind of text which gives description about an object (living or non-living things) such as person, place or thing. There are three things that have to know, they are communicative purposes, generic structure and language features.
1) Social Function
The social function of writing descriptive text is to describe a particular person, place, thing, or animal.
2) Generic Structure
It consists of two parts they are
(a) identification; identification, that is the statement that consist of one topic to be describe, and (b) description, which consists of the details description about the object that is identified in identification.
3) Grammatical Feature
In descriptive text, it focuses on specific participant, uses of attributes, declarative sentence, and simple present tense.
Study the following text organization!
Borobudur temple is one of the most beautiful tourist resorts in Indonesia. It is situated in central Java. Borobudur temple is one of the seven wonders of the world which needs to be preserved its circumstances. The people all over the world know that Borobudur is one of the greatest art works that ever known since long time ago.
Borobudur temple was built by Syailendra Dynasty during the eighth century. It needed more than two million river stones. It is the biggest temple in the world.
After going into some restorations, Borobudur is visited by more and more tourists, both domestic and foreign tourists. Most of them admire Borobudur temple because of its beauty, its elegance and the story of the relief on its walls.
Domestic tourists usually go there by bus or private cars, while foreign tourists like to join travel bureau because they don’t need to think of the transportation, accommodation, and itinerary.
There are some money changers around the location. It makes them easier to change their money. But some of them like to bring credit cards and checks
Simple Present Tense
Present tense adalah habitual action atau kegiatan yang terjadi berulang-ulang dan terus menerus hingga sekarang.
- She goes to work everyday
- They walk to school
- Tina and Rita take a bath twice a day
- We have breakfast every morning
- My family go to village every year.
- They study every afternoon
- He helps his parents everyday.
Baca Juga :